Costumes and Costuming Supplies:
- King of the Nile - for the discriminating bellydancer
- Horus and Isis
- Unicorn Belly Dance Supplies - home of Lynda's "Big Ass Bells" (click on Do-It-Yourself)!
- Scheherezade imports - this is where Ruth's black bead-and-coin-fringed top is from. Unfortunately they don't have an online catalog and I can't find my copy, but the $3 catalog fee is applicable to your first order.
- DarkThread Designs - Lace-back stretch velvet cholis. Sukey's red one is from here.
- L. Rose Designs - Elegant silk and velvet designs from the discerning Middle Eastern dancer. This is the place that makes stretch cholis (like Barbara's) that was at the Cairo Carnivale - Ruth's tie-dye is from here.
- Chandra's of Damascus - monthly specials and consignment sales!!
- Sugar Petals - the best mesh leotards!
- Dance Costuming Publications from Davina, aka Dawn Devine Brown. She's the expert on Costuming from the Hip!
- The Pillaged Village - looking for jangly danglies for your belt? This is the place!
- Cost Less Bellydance Costumes - if you want something in a metal or crystal, visit this site.
- Meleea's Bazaar - annoying framed site but some good stuff here.
- Kayley's Caravan Creations, exquisite attire for Middle Eastern Dance.
- Glitzy Gypsy - get a load of all the sparkles!
- Pyramid Imports - hip scarves, veils, belt-and-bra sets, and jewelry!
- Dahlal International - CDs, videos, costumes, etc. They also have articles like 15 pieces of music every dancer should know (by Cassandra).
- Oasis Dance Company - great for long fringe and other accents!
- Moondance Bellydance - where Barbara-Naseema's Indian-themed and shisha-mirror bra tops are from.
- Garden of Beadin'
Music and Musical Things: